Wednesday, August 11, 2004

This blog´s first Sunday

Sunday morning ... because my life is an eternal Sunday. Due to weather, academic circumstances, income and expectations, I can sing this only line from that song every minute of my life lately: Sunday morning ...

though, in the afternoon I might move to: Tell me why - I don´t like Mondays, as I have to go to an office. I am extremely bad at that, I can delay running urgent office errands for months ... there should be a choice here, there are different ways of doing things and those of us who like people more than institutions should have the choice of sitting down in their favorite cafe and meeting with the clerk or whomever is accountable on the other side, for a little chat. Then he or she might say: Oh, and I have these papers ... nothing important, but better get it over with ... and show you where to put your name to make everything fit for 365 Sundays more.

For those of us who neither like people nor institutions, however, there should always be email, and those beaurocrats who don´t reply to emails should be denied orgasm and water for a week per hanging email.

There is sunshine, yes, there is claustrophobia within this language, yes, there is a general will to leave the cafe because I forgot my cigarettes at home, yes indeed, yes indeed. This blog is constituted as I tend to write too long emails to some of my friends and we might all find this a bit less oppressive ... which is definitely not the exact adjective I was looking for.

Have a beautiful day peple! Soon it will all be over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home