Friday, August 13, 2004

Thor makes himself a bookshelf

Hm, well, yep. Shelf up, finally. Looks a bit vikingish ... didn´t plan or expect that, a bit sort of ... shocked. Might hide its brutal nature with paint or wallpaper ... that over and done with, white whine with one of my recent neighbours, who´s quite a nice guy but we found nothing to talk about, really. He was with his sister and her boyfriend, people who hang around together as siblings tend to have different things on their mind than I do. Perhaps - this must have been verified or refuted with research already - perhaps close siblings have less time/reason/energy to spend on their own private complexes than those eternally alone ...

hm ... I will go home and I will work and I might have another battle with my flies tonight. Had one last night, ended in their total victory as they brought their friends the crickets to my kitchen.

Yes, I am a very domestic man. Always constructing shelves and repairing things and using an electric drill and stuff. A man with a toolbox is a free man.

Haven´t shot a whale for a week, but sighted one yesterday. Cannot really estimate its size, but I am hopeful. And resourceful, as evident by that shelf now magnificently erect on my living room wall. Tonight, that is indeed all. I am, indeed, yours truly, Thor. I go by many names and one day soon I will make my own convertible automobile with a very loud stereo playing obscenely bad music.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home