The war to end all nonsense + a dead pig
It seems that Iceland will have yet another Cod War -- in the 20th Century Iceland turned victorious in two wars against Great Britain, fought over fishing rights and, as far as I know, without soldiers or body count. Wars they were anyhow, Iceland won, and now one might be on its way between Iceland and Norway. It seems to me that Norway is sort of in the right in this matter, but that is business as usual in Iceland, where people know that might is the only right, and politics means fight.
I dont know how a cod war is conducted in any precise terms, but I have seen historical footage of large ships willingly bumping into each other with quite some force.
Otherwise, no news today (yes, my love has gone away, for quite some time already, if I am not misinformed she is still somewhere on an Italian beach, while I cultivate my domesticity) (well, or domesticity, have not added anything to the home after the shelf ... except, well, yes one thing. My friend, Dori, who actually took care of some of the masculinity in the shelf affair while I cooked and cleaned, gave me a photograph in a frame. The photo was taken on the way between Berlin and Camp Tipsy that took place earlier this summer with a lot of hippies involved, and features a dead creature that I will have to call a wild pig - large, grey, furry, similar to other pigs but with great frightening teeth - with an open wound on its belly, full of flies, but otherwise fresh and whole. The picture is framed in modest and tasteful wood and now hangs above my bookshelf. It is the first framed picture in my apartment, and arguably the first in my life.
All the very best to you all, my fans - without you I wouldn´t be here -
arguably yours,
Hunter.
I dont know how a cod war is conducted in any precise terms, but I have seen historical footage of large ships willingly bumping into each other with quite some force.
Otherwise, no news today (yes, my love has gone away, for quite some time already, if I am not misinformed she is still somewhere on an Italian beach, while I cultivate my domesticity) (well, or domesticity, have not added anything to the home after the shelf ... except, well, yes one thing. My friend, Dori, who actually took care of some of the masculinity in the shelf affair while I cooked and cleaned, gave me a photograph in a frame. The photo was taken on the way between Berlin and Camp Tipsy that took place earlier this summer with a lot of hippies involved, and features a dead creature that I will have to call a wild pig - large, grey, furry, similar to other pigs but with great frightening teeth - with an open wound on its belly, full of flies, but otherwise fresh and whole. The picture is framed in modest and tasteful wood and now hangs above my bookshelf. It is the first framed picture in my apartment, and arguably the first in my life.
All the very best to you all, my fans - without you I wouldn´t be here -
arguably yours,
Hunter.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home